Utility Customer Services
Phone   (805) 388-5325
Fax   (805) 383-5637

Utility Forms

If your barrel is damaged, you may request an exchange at no cost.  If your barrels are NOT damaged and you request an exchange there will be a fee. If you need to request an increase or decrease to your service, depending on the request, there will either be an increase or decrease in your monthly service charge.  You are allowed to change the level of service one time within a 12-month period at no charge.  To request an exchange you may either complete the form below or call customer service at (805) 388-5325 during normal business hours 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays

Barrel exchanges are scheduled on your next trash or recycle day.  Please have the barrels out and on the curb by 6:30 am and leave it out all day since it may be a few hours after it’s been dumped before a second truck comes around and does the exchange.
Barrel Exchange Request Form

The City offers an automatic bank draft service to all utility billing customers.  If you choose to sign up for this service, you will not have to write a check to pay your utility bill, it will be an automatic monthly debit from your checking account. To sign up, print the form and send it in with a copy or voided check. 

Upon receipt of the application, it takes two billing cycles for the service to begin.  Continue to pay the bills manually until your bill states the auto pay service has been begun.

It is critical that you immediately notify the City of Camarillo in writing regarding any changes (bank information, address, cancellations, etc.).  Inaccurate information may result in payments being refused by your financial institution.  The city cannot be responsible for losses, including late penalties applied to your account, which result from inaccurate information or failure to provide timely notification of changes, including return/rejected item fees.

FAQs about the automatic payment option.
Auto pay sign up form

Owners of rental properties can submit a “Letter of Responsibility” form to ensure uninterrupted utility service.  Each time a tenant moves out of the property and cancels services, the utility service will automatically revert back to the owner.  Any changes to ownership of said rental property or owner information is your responsibility to keep current. This service is free and can be cancelled at any time. 

To apply, complete the form and send it in.
Letter of Responsibility

The City of Camarillo offers a discount for water and/or sewer charges for seniors that are considered low income. 

To qualify, the customer must meet all of the following criteria: 

1)      Be at least sixty-two years
2)      Be in a low-income household as determined by Federal guideline.  “Low-income household” means the “30% of Median” household income level as listed by the most current HUD Section 8 Income Limits for Ventura County, California.
3)      Consume no more than 9 units of water per billing cycle.

Send in the acceptable proofs of eligibility as listed on the form and the completed form to apply.  Renewals are done on a yearly basis.
Senior Citizen Water bill Assistance Claim Form

Applications and Forms may be submitted
By mail:
City of Camarillo
Customer Service
PO Box 37
Camarillo, CA  93011-0037