Community Development
Phone  (805) 388-5360
Fax  (805) 388-5388

Right-Of-Way Permits

Any construction or activity within the Camarillo City limits which involves work within the public right of way requires a city-issued encroachment permit. Encroachment permits are also required for oversized vehicles traveling through the city limits, for activities which impede normal traffic flow, for special activity requiring either full or partial street closure, or for any other special conditions which impact the normal operation of city streets or traffic. Encroachment permit applications are available at the Public Works Department at City Hall, weekdays from 8 AM to 5 PM. It takes approximately two business days to process the permit application.

For additional information on specific encroachment permits, please call the Public Works Department 388-5340.