Community Development
Phone  (805) 388-5360
Fax  (805) 388-5388

House Moving Permits

House moving permits are required prior to any person using or occupying any street, alley or other public ground in the city for the purpose of moving a building or other structure across or upon the public right-of-way. Application forms for this permit may be obtained at the Public Works Department at City Hall, 601 Carmen Drive, weekdays between 8 AM and 5 PM. 

If you would like additional information on house moving permits, please call 388-5340.