* Blood Pressure Screenings -free blood pressure checks are available at all five city fire stations;
* Emergency Medical Services -emergency medical services are provided free of charge for the citizens of Camarillo. Call 9-1-1 if there is an emergency requiring assistance;
* Fire Education -programs on various aspects of public fire safety will be presented to any group free of charge;
* Fire Hydrant Location -for information on the location of the nearest fire hydrant or other insurance data just dial'389-9748.
* Fire Station Tours -free tours are available at each of the city's fire stations.
Career opportunity applications and additional information about these and other programs may be obtained by visiting the District Office at 165 East Durley Ave in Camarillo or by calling the Community Education Bureau at 389-9748, weekdays from 8 AM to 5 PM.
VC Fire Department Website